Kaiser Permanente HMO or HDHP plan
You and your family receive preventive care services at little or no cost and have access to online features that let you manage most of your care.
Your benefits include:
- Your choice of doctor for each family member for routine medical care
- Simple copays or coinsurance for most covered services, including office visits and prescription drugs
- Little or no cost for preventive care like routine physical exams, mammograms, and cholesterol screenings
- Little to no paperwork or bills for the services you receive
- No referrals needed for certain specialties, like optometry and routine obstetrics/gynecology
- Telehealth options that provides convenient access to safe and high-quality virtual care
- Mental well-being support for anxiety, stress, sleep and more with the help of self-care, evidence based, free apps, including as Calm, Ginger and myStrength.
Kaiser Permanente offers health care for participants and their families in California, Colorado, Georgia, the Mid-Atlantic (Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.), Northwest, and Washington.
Members can get urgent care anywhere in the world. And outside Kaiser Permanente states, you’ll pay only their copay or coinsurance at the following locations — no need to file a claim later:
- Cigna PPO Network
- MinuteClinic, including pharmacies
Members can go to the nearest hospital anywhere in the world and file a claim with Kaiser for reimbursement. If it’s a Kaiser Permanente or Cigna PPO Network location, you’ll pay only normal copay or coinsurance — no need to file a claim later.
The enrollment options in Workday will show if you live in a service area for these medical plans.
You have the option of the Kaiser Permanente HMO or Kaiser Permanente $2,000 HDHP plan.