Life insurance from The Hartford can help you protect the financial future of your loved ones. And if you are covered, you have access to free services that can help you and your family, starting today.
Beneficiary assist counseling
- Legal advice, financial planning, and emotional counseling after a loss or terminal illness.
- Health advocacy services and support.
Funeral planning assistance that helps you make confident, informed decisions, understand your options, and stay within budget.
- Will planning services with online assistance from licensed attorneys.
- Estate planning services for a fee, including living wills and final arrangements documentation.
Travel assistance and ID theft protection
- Pre-trip information, emergency medical and personal assistance services while traveling
- Identify theft protection and assistance
Our employee assistance program provider GuidanceResources has more than just mental well-being services.
Specialists provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as:
- Finding child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events
- Locating pet care
Talk to our attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including:
- Divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts, and more
Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees.
Visit GuidanceResources or download the GuidanceNow app
User ID: TruistCares
Call GuidanceResources 24/7
Care for your four-legged family is easy. Our family and education support benefits provider Bright Horizons provides a pet care option.
In exchange for one back-up day you can get dog walking, dog and cat sitting, pet boarding, drop-in visits, or house sitting.
Register with Bright Horizons
Download the app: Search "back-up care"
Call 877-BH-CARES (877-242-2737)