Our condolences if you've lost a loved one. You can take bereavement time off for the death of relatives.
Teammates have a maximum of 80 hours (pro-rated for part-time benefits-eligible teammates) of paid time off for the death of a teammate’s:
- Spouse/domestic partner
- Step relations
- Any person who at the time of death lived in the teammate’s household as a member of the family unit (related by blood or marriage)
- And for the loss of a child due to miscarriage
Teammates have a maximum of 24 hours (pro-rated for part-time benefits-eligible teammates) of paid time off (up to 80 hours total per year, pro-rated for part-time benefits-eligible teammates) for the death of a teammate's:
- Son-in-law or daughter-in-law
- Brother-in-law or sister-in-law
- Spouse’s/domestic partner’s child, mother, father, grandparent, grandchild, brother, or sister
Any bereavement time off must be used within one year of the date of death or occurrence.